Rock-Oil Consulting Group
Boost Up Your Oil Production
Reservoir Recovery Factor Management
ROCK-OIL CONSULTING GROUP IS YOUR ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR RESERVOIR RECOVERY MANAGEMENT
- Decline curve analysis
- Water flood management
- PVT modeling
- EOR Screening and evaluation
- Dynamic reservoir simulations
- Primary recovery
- Secondary recovery
- Tertiary recovery
- Chemical EOR
- Gas EOR
- Foam EOR
- Thermal EOR
- Recovery evaluation and economics
- Field pilot design and deployment
Laboratory Evaluation of EOR Solution
ROCK-OIL CONSULTING GROUP IS YOUR ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR ENHANCED OIL RECOVERY TECHNOLOGY EVALUATION – EXPERTISE IN EOR SCREENING USING PROPRIETARY TOOLS, LABORATORY MEASUREMENT, RESERVOIR SIMULATIONS AND FIELD PILOT DESIGN
Increasing potential of proven reserves by enhancing recovery
Evaluation and design of advanced EOR techniques require detailed understanding of geology, field history, and physicochemical processes involved with these techniques, which call for an integrated study that extends from pore-level analysis and detailed laboratory study to thorough field-level viability assessment. Rock-Oil offers an experienced team that includes Petro physicist and reservoir engineers specialized in designing and evaluating EOR processes for the candidate fields.
Consultant of Rock-Oil have total combined experience of more than 30 years in designing and implementing EOR processes in the field. Consultant have proven track record of designing EOR processes, perform feasibility study, upscale technology from lab to the field. Many field implementations have been performed by consultants over more than 10 years for advanced technology such as conformance control using foam assisted gas flood, chemical EOR and foam assisted thermal EOR. Consultant have unique blend of skills in terms of chemistry know-how to design chemicals solution in the labs and reservoir engineering expertise to take the solution from lab the field implementation.
Laboratory Capability of Rock-Oil
EOR screening and feasibility study laboratory tests
- Field data evaluation, analogue mapping with more than 1000 field EOR tests, screening for EOR methodology using state of the art proprietary software tool
- Dead oil and Live oil phase behavior study
- Aqueous stability tests
- Core flood tests
- Polymer rheology analysis
Field-pilot design and uncertainty assessment
- Strong chemistry know-how and chemistry fine tuning for designing formulations for each field
- Complete laboratory evaluation to design field pilot
- Core flood simulation to acquire parameters for pilot design
- Geologic characterization studies
- Evaluation and design of dynamics pilot simulations
- Single well chemical tracer test design
- Surveillance and data collection program during pilot operation
- Uncertainty assessment and cost analysis
Field Pilot Deployment
- Upscale the lab tests to field scale study and assessment
- Uncertainty analysis in field-scale implementation
- Detailed reservoir characterization and numerical simulation
- Cost analysis for field-wide application
Flow assurance laboratory testing and analysis
- Crude oil characterization, PVT measurements, and flow assurance measurements
- Asphaltene, wax, gas hydrate testing. Testing for inhibition of flow assurance problems (corrosion inhibitors, emulsion breakers and foamers)
ENNOVA and Rock-Oil together offer a wide range of laboratory tests for fluids and solid materials, phase behavior analyses, multiphase flow in different geometries including porous media. We can design and build lab equipment and implement novel procedures with the strictest quality and safety standards. Our goal is to offer meaningful and reliable results to our clients, on time and with a minimum amount of sample. The following are examples of laboratory tests that can be conducted:
- Crude oil characterization including density, viscosity, molecular weight, SARA analysis, polydisperse asphaltene distribution, water content.
- Water analyses.
- PVT and petroleum flow assurance tests (asphaltene, wax, gas hydrates) at high temperatures and pressures.
- Screening of oilfield chemicals at high temperature and pressure, including inhibitors to mitigate flow assurance problems (asphaltene, wax, scale, gas hydrates), corrosion inhibitors, emulsion breakers, foamers, etc.
- Emulsion stability
- Multiphase flow and phase behavior of petroleum systems in flow loops.
- Core flood tests.
- Visualization of fluid flow in porous media using microfluidics.
- Spectroscopic analyses of samples (refractive index, NIR, FITR, Fluorescence).
- Electronic Microscopy (SEM, TEM)
- Other tests can be designed and executed upon request. Contact us to let us know about your requirements.
We offer an integrated reservoir development analysis
Including field characterization, technical assessment, commercial assessment and reservoir management product development using AI and ML.
- Reservoir Data Analysis
- VOI Analysis
- Supported by a strong analogue database for PVT and Rel. Perm Data
- Develop concept Injection/Production enhancement screening
- Primary, secondary and Tertiary production analysis
- Field development planning
- Supported by a strong in-house screening tools
- Commercial & economic evaluation of development concept
- Development concept uncertainty analysis
- Final investment decision support
- Supported by a strong in-house economic evaluation tool
Integrated Reservoir Management (using AI & ML)
- Injection production analysis
- Reservoir connectivity analysis
- Reservoir production data history matching and predictions
- Supported by a strong in-house AI & ML based tools
- Chemistry formulations
- Fluid-fluid interaction
- Rock-fluid interaction
- Porous media test using core flood equipment
- Risk mitigation experiments for surface side issues
- Estimate scaling relations using lab simulations
We offer AI and ML solutions
Power of integration of physics with data analytics is at your fingertips to make technology and business decision faster.
Build and establish a respected brand name globally by solving technological problems in energy industry through top notch technical expertise, leveraging more than 30 years of combined experience and delivering solution for industry challenges.
- To build and offer our services to global market by –
- Delivering innovative, cost-effective and high-quality solutions backed by our out-of-box thinking, technical know-how and world-class brain power.
- To become a well-respected brand with large global customer base
- ROCK-OIL CONSULTING GROUP has group of consultants with more than 50 years of total combined experience of innovation and delivering solutions to challenging problems.
- ROCK-OIL CONSULTING GROUP is committed of being completely ethical in its dealing with all its stakeholders. This forms the root of our existence and shall be at the core of everything we execute.
- ROCK-OIL CONSULTING GROUP shall always adopt a partnership approach in dealing with its customers. We shall always travel that extra mile in understanding our client’s scenario and arrive at solutions which proves to be beneficial for them in the long run and also adds immense value to their organization.
ROCK-OIL CONSULTING GROUP shall always work towards performing its duty with the purpose of being a responsible social citizen for the benefit of the society in diverse arenas.
LET US KNOW HOW WE CAN HELP YOU
ROCK-OIL Consulting Group is Your one-stop Solution for Enhanced Oil Recovery Technology Evaluation – Expertise in EOR Screening using Proprietary Tools, Laboratory Measurement, Reservoir Simulations and Field Pilot Design
Rock-Oil Consulting Group(Yorker Consultancy LLC)
Sugar Land, Texas 77479, USA
Tel: +1 979 824 9159
- About Us
- Vision, Mission & Values
- Our Team
- Events & Blogs
- Contact Us